Its supposedly the summer holidays, but Britain being Britain the lack of good weather would suggest its more late September then early July. But right now the weather is the least of my complaints, recently my family moved to Canvey Island (where the fuck is that i bet your mumbling) well let me give you the downlow on the "wonderful" place that is Canvey.

It is in Essex, not bait Essex either like Upminster or Barking but deeeep Essex. Its 6 meters below sea-level ( so yeah if those sea levels keep rising believe my house will be one of the first to be fucked, wonders what the hell my mother was thinking when she moved here). The place only has 37,000 people which is obviously a whole lot less then the big LDN.

AND THAT IS ABOUT IT!...theres nothing more to this place, makes me want to jump into the lake behind my house everyday! Doesnt even have its own train station....my frustration builds day by day, thank god i have an escape in Uni and london is only 40 mins away.
Furthermore i still cant articulate my thoughts, hence the big gaps between posts...feeling to close down the blog. BUT i shall be back with something, interesting, maybe, i hope lol.

On another note

Marxism 2008:

Was quite an event, although i only went to one of the days it did leave me rather inspired although it further made me doubt the human race. At alk from ex-black panther David Hilliard, seemed to be the highight of most peoples day and the passion in the room was particuarly encouraging. There is alot wrong in society today, but aslong as there are always people willing to change things then there may just be an ounce of hope for this world.

Peace & Much Love To Ya...

0 comments: