19/12/2009

Bah Humbug!

I really can't stand the snow, not one little bit. Having snow fights at 22 isn't quite the same as it was when I was 12 or 16 even. All the snow does is delay trains, make it hard to get anywhere and causes the whole bloody country to think WW3 has started. What is it with that? We get a little bit of snow and the whole country goes tits up, yet we expect to host the Olympics and we are trying to win a war. You can only laugh. All I have to say is BAH HUMBUG!

Adding to all of this, I am far from being in any type of festive spirit, with age I have lost my excitement for this season. I look forward to the drink and food, a little bit of family time and the overdue rest I deserve.


Imagine my horror when I opened my curtains to this:



I truly am becoming a scrooge. Merry Xmas.

1 comments:

Maya said...

haha! i distinctly remember Ms Ackim saying how black people hate snow...!!